Thursday, September 2, 2010

All Two Hands

Happy Birthday Drew! Today you are 10 years old.That's all your fingers. I truly can't believe how fast time has gone. I remember when we found out we were first pregnant. I remember going to the hospital at noon to be induced. I certainly remember the words we were so anxious to hear, "It's a BOY!"  But how can it be that you are turning 10 today? You have gone from an easy going baby to a chubby toddler to a very curious boy and now you are becoming a kind, helpful, determined young man.  You are learning to look for ways to be helpful. You are a wonderful big brother. You love hunting and fishing. You are so very into Lego's. You are a smart boy in every subject in school. You are kind and compassionate to others.  You are a blessing to our family. Dad and I are so proud of the young man you are becoming. We pray that this year will bring new challenges and that you will learn from them and grow because of them. We pray that you will love and serve the Lord more each day. We love you and praise the Lord for one of our greatest blessings.

No comments: