Friday, May 29, 2009

Eight Weeks

Lindsay& Lucy turned 8 weeks old yesterday. I really do wonder where the time has gone. They are getting so smiley and interactive. I could just eat them up! And last night they slept through the night--BOTH of them. I think I was beginning to forget how wonderful a full nights sleep is. Thank you girls. Momma and Daddy were beginning to lose our minds, but that sleep did us wonders!

People have asked random questions about having two babies so I think I'll just post a few Malmanger twin statistics. These are total amounts for the babies combined.
12 bottles a day
100 diapers a week
1 box of wipes a week
4 outfits a day
2 loads of baby laundry a week
8 naps a day for babies
1 nap a day for momma
0 naps a day for daddy
30 minutes to get everyone packed up to get out the door to get to wherever we're going

So there it is my day in a nutshell. Because really, what else do I do all day!

2 comments:

Marti said...

Good job getting back to your blog, Betsy! You're doing better than me. :)

And good job sleeping through, L(squared)! I hope it's the beginning of something good.

Kristina said...

Aw :) Great to hear you're all doing well and getting better by the day sounds like. Sounds like you're all having a great whirlwind time with your last (jinx?) little ones - enjoy it :)