We had a dr. appointment this morning. I am 3 cm dilated, though that really means nothing with me. But, the light at the end of the tunnel is less than a week away. Yes, these are my final days being pregnant. It is wonderful to know that if these girls don't make their way out on their own the dr. will assist them next week! I can hardly wait to finally meet them and see their precious little faces!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jude can't wait either and neither can his mommy!
Why do I get the feeling you're going to wait until I'm on my way to Colorado to have those little gals?! Can't wait to see them!
I know this is the very last thing on your mind, but I have a large stack of idea books for scrapbooking, plus a "scrapbook lettering" manual. Would you like to have them? If so, I'll just leave them in your cubby hole in the nursery.
See you again the end of April!
Post a Comment